about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Saturday 1 June 2013

Saturday Style Inspiration: Emma Stone





I am in LOVE with this girl. like, genuinely girl-crushing. She can be dressed up, or down, on the red carpet or just grabbing coffee, and she always looks flawless. Her skin is totally enviable, and I definitely need to know her skincare secret.

Looking for pictures, I realised that she has changed her hair colour and style so many times, but I didn't find one I didn't like or that didn't suit her. For a hair coward like me, this is brave! The most adventurous thing I've ever done was grow out my fringe and get a dip-dye, so I don't really think adventurous is even the right word to use.

She also just seems like such a genuinely nice girl. Emma, can we be best friends please? I'll have my people call your people.

No comments:

Post a Comment