about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Saturday 13 July 2013

Summer Daze


 Dress: River Island//Sunglasses: H&M//Hat: Miss Selfridge//Shoes: ALDO//Necklace: Accessorize

How amazing is this weather? 30 degrees? YES PLEASE! This week, Ireland has been hotter than everywhere from LA to Lanzarote. Amazing. This, combined with payday, meant I had to go shopping. Obliviously, any excuse for new clothes.

This Gorgeous cream dress is a River Island sale bargain, this combined with my salt sprayed hair, makes me feel very Boho and cool. The hat is the result of a long laborious search for the perfect floppy hat that actually fits my oddly shaped head, and Miss Selfridge came out on top. I feel very Made in Chelsea!

If any of you saw my facebook post yesterday, these are the shoes from inside the ALDO box. Snakeskin, studs and sandals couldn't really be more perfect for the summer. Hopefully the beautiful weather continues and I get lots of use for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment