about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Summed up

                         
                         
                         
Top- Primark// Skirt- H&M// Necklace- Accessorize//Boots- H&M

Today I had uni all day and I pretty much feel like I live there at the moment. But in between lessons I was helping Melody film a video for Fashion North, the new website we're part of for uni, and so I took the opportunity to get Nancy to take a few cheeky pics as I hadn't done an outfit post in a really long time.

I slept in this morning and so very little thought was put into this outfit, other than, "is this clean? does this match? Good enough!" but I managed to get a few compliments on it so it seemed to work out okay. Most of this is super old and super cheap, (perfect for a uni budget really) The top is on its last legs at this point and that makes me really sad because it matches so many things so I need to replace it asap really.

I even included a shot of me laughing, because I always think I look like a moody cow on my outfit snaps! The rest of this week is going to be spent doing yet more uni work and partying on behalf of halloween, which will be a nice break from the books! 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing outfit! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete