about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Graduation Fashion!

Black dress: bought at a local boutique

My Dress: Oasis
My shoes: Topshop
Aveen's Shoes: Dune
Cap and Gown Optional!

On Saturday, my big sister graduated from drama school, and became a qualified actress. I kept promising her I'll blog about her, so I decided the best present would be a feature on my blog!
Congratulations Aveen, and to all my readers, you should prepare to see her on a screen or stage near you soon! take a note of that face and remember where you saw her first! we had such an amazing day and weekend, and spent most of it in a daze of champagne and wine, and it was generally just a nice, relaxing weekend. Now I just need to work hard and get my own degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment