about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Thursday 27 December 2012

Black nights


 Leather Jacket- Warehouse//Top-River Island//
Leather Panel Leggings- Zara//Black Glitter Heels- Next

I had absolutely no intention of going out last night, but some last minute discussing with my friend meant an impromptu night out. Unfortunately I hadn't really packed anything to go out in so I wore the new trousers I got for Christmas, with this River Island top that I got in last years Boxing day sales for about a fiver! 

I had such a lovely Christmas  filled with family, friends and amazing food. Everything I love! Now to start revision and assignments and have my Christmas bubble well and truly burst! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas too.
Thanks to my little cousin for these pictures too! she was roped into it and I guess she'll make a fab little photographer some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment