about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Sunday 22 September 2013

Fabulous magazine: work experience!

So last weekend I packed my case and got on a train to London to do a weeks work experience at Fabulous magazine! 

This wasn't my first placement, so I wasn't nervous, just very excited to get started. So after a bit of a mishap with google maps I got horrendously lost on Monday morning, but still managed to make it to the office on time. Phew! 

I spent the week working alongside features, and the web team as well, where I wrote up some things for the site, and did some transcribing of interviews. I also I'd some building of the website, which was interesting to learn as a process.

Now onto the most important part, what did I wear? 

On Monday I chose my floral print trousers from oasis, teamed with my Topshop jumper and my favourite Miss Selfridge pumps. I also used my Primark clutch to dress it up a bit (and got compliments on it from some of the girls in the office, who all thought it was Zara!)

On day 2 I went for my zara spotty shirt, and my h&m leather skirt. My trusty topshop chain and oasis slippers completed the outfit. 

Wednesday it was time for my Awear Aztec print dress, and my new favourite necklace from Accessorize. 

On Thursday I had to dress it up slightly because after work my sister, her boyfriend and I headed straight to Leicester square to see Charlie and the Chocolate factory the musical. (Which was fantastic! Everyone should go see it.) I saw it as a perfect day to debut my new topshop tulle skirt dress. I feel like such a princess in this dress (although I'm not going to lie it was pretty cold!) 

For my last day (sob sob!) I chose my oasis embellished too, with my h&m trousers and my black slipper flats, also from oasis. When I was leaving the office the girls presented me with a beauty bag full of amazing freebies as a thank-you present. it contained some amazing things, so expect some reviews coming up soon!


I had such an amazing week and My sister and I polished off our fab week with some cute afternoon tea in House of Fraser's tea terrace. So now I'm back at uni about to start my third and final year, scary scary times. Hopefully this year brings as many opportunities as the last. 

1 comment:

  1. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Serving Wench Costume

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete