about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Spring Daze

Yep, that's right, I'm still here! This blog still exists and I'm still running it. Just very badly.

I have been very busy with university and placements, so I've not really had very much time to blog, especially as I am working on my final project for uni.
As I mentioned before I am creating a fashion magazine called OUTFIT, and as part of this, I roped my friend Ash into doing a shoot for me, and I've decided to give you all a sneak peek!

As I am creating a May issue, I'm obviously using spring/summer looks, so I decided to do a shoot using jackets, as our weather is so unpredictable, so we should always invest in a good one.

I'm hoping to start using one day a week to write and schedule lots of posts so that it isn't so quiet and neglected on the blog.

Enjoy!

 Jacket: Zara// Dress: Topshop// Necklace:Accessorize
 Jacket:Topshop//Jumpsuit:Missguided//Boots:H&M//Ring:H&M//Necklace:Miss Selfridge
 Hat:Miss Selfridge//Playsuit:Topshop//Jacket:H&M
 Dress:Missguided//Jacket:Warehouse//Necklace:Miss Selfridge
Jacket:Zara//Shirt:H&M//Necklace:Next//Jeans:Mango//Shoes:Clarks//Ring:Accessorize

Model:Ash O'Brien
Styling and Photography: Niamh Stewart

1 comment: