about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Clinique Chubby Sticks

 I talked about buying one of these products for AGES! I never actually got round to it, but at christmas, I got one as a present and it lived up to everything I thought it would be! I really like how moisturising they are, and I think the colour is really well pigmented.


For anyone who isn't too familiar with these products, the packaging describes them as "Moisturising Lip colour balm" and the Clinique website says: 
"Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm is a lip treatment with sheer colour that relieves dry, cracked lips and provides immediate moisturisation. The unique pencil-style applicator provides easy to apply sheer soft lip colour and rolls up for ease of use. "


I completely agree with all of Cliniques comments, these are a dream! I like them for the daytime, because sometimes lipstick is just too much, but lip gloss is not enough, and these are the perfect middle ground as far as I'm concerned.


I have very dry skin, and this does affect my lips, and they often are too cracked for me to wear lipstick, but because these act as a balm, I can wear them anytime I like, and I don't have to worry about it cracking on my lips. 












The only shade I currently own is called 'Fuller Fig', and isn't as scary as it sounds or first looks. It looks slightly brown when you first see it, but when you put it on it goes a nice shade, which I can't really explain and is apparently impossible to capture on camera, especially in badly lit uni housing! But take my word for it, it is really nice!


Clinique have recently released their latest shades for summer, and I am already eyeing up most of them, mainly because I cannot wait for an excuse to wear summer shades. If the weather fails to appear, my clothes and makeup shall just have to bring summer to Ireland on their own!



No comments:

Post a Comment