about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Monday 11 June 2012

Rainy Summer Days

Belt: Topshop (old)
Shoes: New Look 

Oh dear, I've been a very absent blogger recently haven't I?
I got home from uni about two weeks ago, and since then life has been hectic. Started a new summer job on Wednesday and I'm working full time so between that and visiting friends I haven't seen in a while, I wasn't really left much time for blogging!

I got this coat on Saturday, FINALLY! I seen it about three months ago in my local Miss Selfridge, and was waiting until I got paid until I bought it, but Then they didn't have it in Sunderland or Newcastle, and I couldn't find it online so I had resigned myself to not owning it until I spotted it at the weekend. Fate!

I have had this dress about a year and half now and I love it, and I pull it out when I don't know what to wear. wore it to work today, and I've had a complete wardrobe overhaul so that I could get stuff that is 'Office Appropriate' to wear for work. Feel very grown up all of a sudden!
I'm going to apologise for the shape of these pictures, I have no tripod and no photographer, so lots of background needs cropped!  

No comments:

Post a Comment