about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Tuesday 26 June 2012

High street collaborations continue.

It seems to me, that H&M are unable to stop thinking up ways to get me to love them more! After falling in love first with their Versace collection, then their Marni collaboration, they announced two more collections at the beginning of this month that made me so excited, I barely made it through the month! 


Anna Dello Russo will design an accessory line for the brand.



I first heard the exciting news that Anna Dello russo, the brains behind Japanese vogue, was desinging an accessories collection for the brand. Anna is known for her wacky sense of style, and over the top fashion sense, and Personally I can't wait to inject a bit of this into my own wardrobe. 
Of the collection, Anna said :"This is the sign of an important evolution in fashion, and I am both thrilled and humbled to be the one chosen to lead it. I wanted to create precious accessories that are impossible to find.  As a stylist I know accessorization is essential: it is the personal touch to any outfit. With these pieces everybody can have fun, turning an ordinary day into a fantastic fashion day!"


This collection launches October 4th, and I can't wait to get in line!







Just as I was recovering from this news, The High Street brand dropped another fashion bombshell on us. A collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela! Eeeeek!
For those of you unfamiliar with Maison Martin Margiela, it is a French Fashion house,  which describes itself as: "iconoclast, avant-garde and experimental, the Maison expresses its creativity through recycling, transformation and reinterpretation - like an emotion, a unique and timeless proposal defying all laws and rules." 


This collection launches on November 15 in 230 stores worldwide, as well as online.


I need to start saving. 
And go for a lie down, all this fashion excitement has affected me slightly!

No comments:

Post a Comment