about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Saturday 9 August 2014

Strap on your running shoes...

Anyone that has known me my whole life will probably describe me as the most unathletic person ever. I've never stepped foot inside a gym and haven't done sport since I was about 13 in PE. I'm not an unhealthy person, I eat pretty well, apart from the odd chinese takeaway and icecream night, but a little while ago I started noticing that I was actually really unfit. I couldn't walk long distances without getting out of breath and running for the last bus? nearly impossible.

I decided to get up off my sofa, press pause on the netflix, and go running. yes, I know, I was shocked too! I've only been for a few runs at this stage, and although I was massively struggling at the start, I'm still not going anywhere fast, but I find I can get much further before I have to stop and take a breath, I feel much better on a day to day basis, and I find the little things I struggled with before much easier to do.

It's almost like I didn't realise quite how bad my fitness was until it got better. I'm starting to eat a little healthier, but I'm not dieting or anything, I just want to be able to walk up a big flight of stairs without getting breathless and I've also had a bit of bad skin recently so I'm hoping a healthier diet will help that.

Like I say, its early days but I'm trying to set myself targets so that I actually stick to a resolution for once in my life. Also, I never thought I'd be the girl who got excited over new trainers and gym stuff, but I bought some new nikes last week and I swear they're my new favourite thing. So in order to make myself less freaked out over what I've become, I decided to make a little wishlist of sport clothes. Well, Some things never change!

1) USA Pro galaxy print sports bra £9


2) H&M Running tights £14.99


3) Nike Logo vest top


4) Adidas Floral running shorts £35

5) Primark palm tree crop top £6


No comments:

Post a Comment