about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Saturday 17 December 2011

Dear Santa,

This is my "money-no-object" santa letter!
Or, in other words, the list of everything i've bookmarked online in the last few weeks.


This gorgeous dress, from Nasty Gal.com I love how soft the dress is, and i like how simple it is. i just think it is the perfect party dress for the Christmas season.


These Chelsea boots from Missguided. unsure whether I should get Brown or Black. they're both too lovely.


I'm hoping this is available for blackberry's but I'm getting an iPhone soon so this will be purchased then. its from society6 and they do some absolutely gorgeous phone covers.


How adorable is this little raindrop necklace from etsy? It would be the perfect present for someone, or even a little treat for yourself!


this Babyliss waving wand is the perfect thing I've been looking for in my quest for perfect wavy hair! available from amazon.

And last, but not least, the thing for the Doctor Who nerd I harbour inside. (Far too excited for the Christmas special!!!)

Most of my friends didnt find this as hilarious as me, because I found it too funny! its from Skreened.com and just something fun and jokey I laughed at.


So hopefully santa will realise that I've been very very good this year, and be nice to me!
Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment