about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Madame Milly french manicure kit: review


A very wise Aunty bought me this kit for christmas! Exactly what I had been looking for. I had never heard of this make so I had no expectations at all good or bad, which can only be a good thing.

I love this kit. Only have used it once but so far I love it. Comes with a nail file cuticle sticks base and top coats and the pink and white polishes. It also has nail stencils to help with the white tips but I don't use those because I'm not their biggest fan.

The polishes dry very quickly which I think is important in a kit like this that has stages so that you aren't waiting around for ages for it to dry.

This is the finished result done for going out on boxing night.


overall, I am highly impressed with this product! one of the nails has chipped slightly but that is my own doing, the nail varnish is very good quality and I would try and find more of these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment