about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Monday 26 December 2011

What Santa brought....

So Santa came and went, wrapping paper was ripped open and discarded, and the turkey is just a pile of bones now. Christmas is truly over! Boo! I love Christmas as you may have guessed by the sheer amount of Christmas posts! Haha! Anyway I thought I'd post a few pics of what I got for Christmas as I know many people are very interested in these kind of posts, myself included!!



So these are all of my santa presents including an absolutely amazing pair of French connection gloves!!! Exactly what I was looking for! And an Elle subscription from my amazing sister! Best present ever!


This dress was also a gift from the big man! It's from primark though if you like it. I love it and it's exactly my style!!


Got this French manicure kit from my aunt an I have been looking one for Ages! Will use it tomorrow during boring old boxing day (yawn!) in prep for going out tomorrow night and then I'll write a review in a few days. But I have high hopes!

Also got a charm for my charm bracelet. It's a Thomas sabo one that I got back in April for my 18th birthday! I love this little charm, it's very cute!!

very grateful for all I got this Christmas, and very thankful for my family and friends. hope you all had an amazing Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment