about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Friday 23 December 2011

Its Beginning to look a lot like christmas





the tree on the left is my university tree in our little flat! and the one on the right is my tree at home. I love decorating the Christmas tree,and seeing everyone's decorations makes me feel very festive, along with the baking i did this morning with my sister! One batch of raspberry ruffles and one batch of Rocky Roads, yummy!!

Couldn't be feeling more festive right now actually, snuggled up watching Christmas movies, ELF last night and miracle on 34th street this morning. two best Christmas films ever in my opinion. this will be my last post before Christmas, so happy Christmas everyone! I shall hopefully post pictures of my Christmas Dress, and my Boxing night dress which I finally got yesterday!
Hope Santa is good to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment