about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Because I deserve it...


Kurt Geiger "Verona" - £59.00

Went Shopping in Belfast with my mummy last week and we had a lovely girly day full of shopping, and rounded it of with a Nando's and a glass of wine. Bliss!
Due to my Elle obssession, I was able to get not one, but TWO of the Kurt Geiger gift cards they were giving away in December. My nearest Kurt Geiger store is in Belfast so while I was there I went in looking for some pretty heels, but instead, surprisingly, fell in love with these boots and had to have them. I love them! They are really comfortable and practical and I've already worn them loads. I actually cannot think of any negatives to these boots.
As I discovered I was only allowed to spend one giftcard at a time, I'm gonna treat myself again to a nice pair of party shoes this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment