about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Friday 10 February 2012

Candy coloured fashion

Pastels and candy colours are all over the high street this season, and my favourite collection featuring this colour palette is Louis Vuitton. 


Some of the pictures from Louis Vuitton's spring/summer campaign

One feature of this collection I especially love is the adorable collar which is featured on most of the Items. I have also seen it being worn by Alexa Chung on the cover of this months ELLE magazine.

I am personally a massive fan of Peter pan collars, and the girlier they are, the better! This one is adorable, and I am hoping to see similar styles on the high street this season. 
One thing that the high street are already emulating is the pastel colours, and they are everywhere. This Mint Sundress from topshop is the first item I'll be getting for Spring/Summer. The perfect pastel shade to pair with sandals for a daytime look or heels for a nighttime look. so easy to dress up or down.
Mint Sundress - £29.00 Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment