about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Saturday 18 February 2012

Marni for H&M excitement!

So high street/designer collaborations are a massive hype recently it seems, from Topshop and Mary Katrantzou to Versace for H&M, and now, H&M are collaborating again, this time with italian based design house, Marni.
I for one, was extremely excited when I heard about this a while ago, and then this morning when I checked my facebook, vogue had released the pictures of the collection, and I am now more excited than ever!

I love the bold, colourful prints, the gorgeously embellished Collars and the Chunky heeled shoes. I NEED one of these collars in my Wardrobe, like seriously!

White Or Black? Just cant Decide! Sequinned collars- £19.99 each
Pink and Yellow Bow top and Brown and White Bow Top- £39.99 each

Striped Wool Cardigan- £49.99 and Green Patterned silk Dress- £69.99

Black Chunky Heel sandals, and White Chunky Heel Shoes -£69.99 each

The Collection Hits H&M stores on March 8th and Newcastle is one of the stores stocking it so I may just have to queue! To find out if your local store will be stocking the collection click here.

Photos from Vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment