about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Monday 13 February 2012

Topshop Makeup Shopping Spree.




Lipstick in 'Innocent'-Lipstick and eyeliner- Bag- Swatches- Cute box.

Took a little trip into Newcastle on Sunday with Melody for a days shopping, and then a cheeky little Nando's of course!
While browsing in Topshop I had a look at the makeup stand, after having heard very good reviews of it from lots of people. I wanted some new Lipstick and Some brown Eyeliner, and bought an eyeliner Kohl in 'Saddle', and a lipstick in 'Innocent'.
I find Topshop to be overpriced a lot of the time, so naturally was expecting the makeup to follow suit, however, was pleasantly surprised to find that they are all extremely reasonably priced, with the Lipstick costing  £8.00 and the Eyeliner costing £4.00
I love this lipstick. I was a bit unsure of the colour at first, and felt it was a bit bright as it comes out very pink when its on, and slightly reminded me of a Barbie, but I warmed to it and now I absolutely love it. Its very moisturising, and doesn't dry out your lips, and the pigmentation is good.
The eyeliner I also love, its not as brown as I was hoping for, but more of a bronze colour, but I still like the colour, it applies nicely, and smudges really well.
The packaging of Topshop makeup is so cute, and I love how simple it is, yet it still manages to look quirky. it does mark really easily though, just had the lipstick in bag at uni for two hours and already marks on it. Oh well, I am just clumsy like that!

4 comments:

  1. I love the packaging on topshop make up too! It's so cute! The colour of your lipstick is gorgeous
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of this lipstick :)
    great post, I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipstick is divine. Topshop makeup is to die for :)

    annadeglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete