about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Thursday 2 February 2012

Soap & Glory "thick & fast" mascara: Review




























I am a massive fan of Soap & Glory Products and I have been using their Products for a long time, I swear by their body scrubs and they make my all-time favourite Lip-gloss. Therefore, when my March issue of ELLE came through my letterbox and it contained a free soap and glory mascara I was very excited to try it out.

First major thing I love about it is the brush. I really dislike the rubber brushes on most new mascaras, and I tend to stay well clear of them, so when I realised this was one of the mascara brushes I love using I got a bit over excited (Lame, I know!)

I love the consistency of the mascara, it is runny enough that you are able to apply several coats easily, but yet, It doesnt cause my eyelashes to clump together. It is a lovely deep black and I have no negative points about the mascara itself.

However, I did find the packaging disappointing as I love looking at soap & glory packaging because I find it quirky and nice to look at, but this is a small packaging so not much room for any of the usual stuff on it I suppose.

Usually retails at £10 but free with March issue of Elle. I would definitely pay £10 for this though!

No comments:

Post a Comment