about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Friday 12 October 2012

Weekly Wishlist #2

Weekly Wishlist #2

Well, that week went by very quickly! I lost track of time and didn't post at all! apologies for that, and hello to all my new followers I believe I've gained three of you since I was last here.

1. Warehouse Dress - £55
There is nothing I don't love about this dress, I love the Colour and the pattern, but I definitely am in love with the shape, as I just think it would be flattering on pretty much everyone.

2. Topshop Holdall -£42
I think this is such a unique bag, and I honestly don't think I've ever seen anything like it before. I might treat myself to it so I can use it for trips home, having nice luggage really helps me deal with stressful airports.

3. Topshop Top -£40
This is a bit different from the things I usually buy, but I like the embellishment on this top and I just think it would really well with a nice pair of skinny Jeans and my favourite Zara Blazer.

4. Leather Skirt - Various prices
This leather skirt is from ebay, and I love leather skirts at the moment, but what I love most about this one is the simple studded waistband and also the lovely shape. And of course, Black goes with everything, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment