about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Friday 26 October 2012

Weekly Wishlist #4

Weekly wishlist #4
This is a small one this week, because there is literally nothing I want. (fashion related anyway!)

1. Vogue Iphone case - £21 society6
I love browsing society6, and I constantly fall in love with phone cases on it! this is so cute, being black and white, and featuring vogue of course! I think its £21 as its listed as $35 on the website and I just converted it on google!

2. Cutout back dress - £24.50 Awear
I think this is so cute, but I probably shouldn't buy it, because its basically a carbon copy of every dress in my wardrobe, girly, floaty and totally adorable. It is in the sale though, so if the student budget can stretch then I might be persuaded.

3. Baroque dress - £35 Boohoo
I have saved the best until last, baroque is so in, and I think its so luxurious looking. The studded collar on this just adds to the appeal!

No comments:

Post a Comment