about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Friday 8 March 2013

Mad For Monochrome

Mad for Monochrome
1//2//3//4//5

Monochrome is one of those terms you hear thrown about a lot in fashion, and every season, it seems to dominate the catwalks and the high street, but it never seems to get boring. 

Brands seem to keep it fresh with fabulous styling and some interesting patterns and shapes, and this season is no different. The five pieces above are just some of the amazing things available on the high street at the moment. With everyone from Topshop to Kurt Geiger getting in on it, there's something monochrome out there for everyone. 

It's amazing as a colour palette because it never dates, and it suits most ages and skintones. One of the favourite pieces in my wardrobe is my Zara monochrome blazer which I've blogged about before, and It will be coming out of my wardrobe again this summer. 

The Jacket above is from Zara and another one I'm considering adding to my collection. As for the trousers, well, I'm totally in love with a good printed trouser, so for me these tick every box. 
If you follow the blog on facebook, you'll have seen my post about these gorgeous shoes and how much I really really NEED them (Yes, Mr. Bank Manager, they are a necessity!) I think they are the perfect summer heel!

Which Monochrome pieces are you loving at the moment? Or do you totally hate the trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment