about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Thursday 29 March 2012

I'm still here.

I apologise for the lack of posting lately, but I have been trying to make the most of the amazing weather, spending time with my friends before going back to Ireland for three weeks, Getting things in order because it is the last week of the semester, and having Birthday celebrations!
Well, there are only 24 hours in a day after all. 

So as compensation for my absence I Will give you another week in Pictures post, Beacuse I am too nice like that! except, it isnt a week, more like two or three, But I'm sure you dont mind!














VoucherCloud Loving me for being Irish, Getting Creative in my uni room,Olympic Stamps, Excellent Advice from Holly  Willoughby in Company 
Mag, St. Patricks day card from Ireland, My friend Chloe texting me on St. Patricks day, Me being funny and witty on Twitter, Mothers Day 
Sentimental photos, Standard uni sundays, Playing Draw Something with someone really bad, Never Have I ever on my phone, Testing BB Cream, 
Baking Buns with my flatmate, Getting addicted to Pretty Little Liars, Hanging out with Geoffrey my Giraffe, Nando's Date with my friend Jasmine,
Two tone contrast Nails, Beautiful trees on a lovely day in Halls.


Did not realise quite how many pictures that would be. Also, I have really got to stop taking pictures of my food!
spending the weekend with my sister and heading into London before going home for three weeks, So hopefully that should spark plenty of Blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment