about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Saturday 14 April 2012

Like glitter's raining on me...

Rimmel: I ♥ Lasting Finish in 500 Disco Ball - £2.99 Superdrug



Usually I am a self confessed glitter hater! if its on clothes I will not wear it! (However I am partial to the odd tacky glittery shoe!)
However, Glitter nail polish I LOVE! This Rimmel colour (500 Disco Ball) was exactly what I needed to update my winter nail shades into spring worthy nails, it just manages to make things happier!
its not an opaque glitter, but I still do not think it needs a base colour, its looks really cute on its own.

I'm slightly afraid that it makes my nails look equivalent to that of a 7 year old girls, but I dont care! Wearing it out clubbing tonight and I'm already a bit overexcited by how cool it'll look when the lights hit it. Need a Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment