about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter! OOTD



Dress: Religion 
Blazer: H&M 
Bag: Next 
Shoes:Oasis
Jewellery: Argento,H&M,Citizen.

Happy Easter everyone! Hope everyone had a nice day and got lots of easter eggs! I went to a hotel with my family for dinner and took these pictures outside it because it was gorgeous. I would've got more but it started to rain, the Joys of Irish weather!!!

I got this dress in religion on Brick Lane when I went to London last weekend, and had to have it! I wish that I had taken these shoes home with me to wear with it instead of the brogues I am wearing but that's one of the issues of Student Life and airline baggage allowances! 
Got my hair cut yesterday too, and although its not VERY short, I feel like I've cut it all off because it had finally got so long! It grows quickly enough though, so hopefully it will be back to what it was soon enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment