about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Thursday 1 November 2012

Instagram Pictures #4






Last night of Summer with my bestie/ Leaving Home again/ My view from the boat/ First night of freshers/ Decorating the walls of my new room/ Finally getting a full GFC box/ Diet coke and Lime so good!/ Cutest earphones ever/ Cute collage my sister made me/ extreme multitasking/ Wise words/ My flatmates awesome pumpkin/ My halloween costume/ A cat and a dead doll/ Fashion Shoot for uni.

Wow, its been a while since I last did one of these, mainly due to the fact that I killed my iPhone over summer and therefore had no Instagram use. Sad times. Hope you all had a fun Halloween. I have to admit, it isn't my favourite holiday, in fact I pretty much hate it, but its an excuse to go out! Going to London tomorrow for uni and then spending the weekend with my sister. Its been a while since I've seen her, so it should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment