about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas.


So Christmas is almost upon us. The cold, frosty weather has set in, and the mad rush for Christmas shopping has arrived. I can't wait to go home and spend the run up to Christmas with my family. Here's a few ideas to help you along with the shopping. You could buy me any of these things for Christmas. I seriously love them all.

1. Ted Baker Makeup Brushes- £20.00 Boots
These are adorable. They come in their own little wrap, which is especially handy for me as I fly home when not at uni, and my makeup brushes tend to suffer. the set includes, Powder Brush, Eyebrow brush, Eye shadow brush, sponge applicator and lip brush. Such good value, and its on boots 3 for 2 offer.

2. Leather panel leggings - £25.99 Zara
These are a lot thicker than leggings and they're acceptable as trousers I think! My sister has a pair from Mango that I love, but we can't get the same ones, so I'll go with these instead.

3. Book Clutch - $325 Kate Spade
This is so nice! Pity about the excessive price tag though. I love a bit of Shakespeare and turning the books into colourful clutches is a genius idea. There are some cheaper alternative ones on the internet though.

4. Stone Ring - £14 Love Hearts and Crosses
I love chunky rings, in fact I have a whole bowl of them on my windowsill. They just transform outfits and make them a bit classier I think. This one is such an unusual style, and the mint green colour is lovely.

5.Miss Dior Perfume - £42 Debenhams
I love this perfume. It smells nice and the bottle is so cute!

6. The Sartorialist book -£13 Amazon
My favourite blog is now in book form! I love books that just look pretty when they aren't being read. Coffee table books and Fashion related books usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment