about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Friday 23 November 2012

Vintage spots

Top-River Island//Skirt-Vintage//Shoes-Dune at Debenhams//Necklace-Argento

This is me in what my flatmate Chloe called "Typical Niamh Pose!" I wore this to uni yesterday, and it was not a good decision, it is very windy, and I spent most of the walk home holding my skirt down and my hair out of my eyes. Damn North-East Weather.

I've had this top for ages now, and I think this is the second time I've worn it. Slightly ashamed of that, but I rediscovered it a few days ago, and I decided I would either wear it or eBay it! The skirt is from Rokit on Brick Lane, and the necklace was a gift from my friend. 

My dip dye is really starting to wear out now, and I'm still in two minds of wheter I should redo it or not? I love it, but it has really dried out the ends of my hair, I'll more than likely end up caving in and getting it done again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment