about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Friday 9 November 2012

Weekly Wishlist #5

Weekly Wishlist #5

This weeks wishlist is Christmas themed! Everyone loves a good Christmas jumper, so there's one out there for you no matter what your style is.

1. Fair Isle Jumper £30 ASOS
I like the colour palette in this jumper, and I love the fit of it as well.

2. Cable Knit Jumper £12.99 H&M
I already own this in the Coral shade, but it is so comfortable that I'm considering it in a different colour. My favourite is the Mint one.

3. Reindeer Jumper £20 Boohoo
This is the start of the novelty jumpers coming through, and I like the simplicity of this one. There's nothing worse than a red and green colour scheme on a Christmas Jumper!

4.Holly Jumper £50 Topshop
This is my absolute favourite on the list, but I really hate the price! Damn Topshop and their overly expensive pricing!

5. Fair Isle £36 H! by Henry Holland
Another Fair Isle one, but I really love that pattern, and this one is in a warmer colour scheme!

No comments:

Post a Comment