about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Monday 11 February 2013

BAFTAs 2013 Best Dressed


Last night saw the BAFTAs roll around again, and as usual I couldn't tell you who won any awards, but I could tell you what most of the girls were wearing. My favourite look of the entire night has to be Anne Hathaway's amazingly simple, studded Burberry gown. It is the perfect shape on her and goes very well with her new cropped haircut.
Also, bravery award of the night goes to SJP. She has received a lot of negativity over last nights outfit choice, but I loved it, especially how understated it was comparing to her usual outfit choices. Jumpsuits are definitely an underrated outfit choice, and need to be worn on the red carpet more often, I find them to be a lot classier than some dresses.
Special mention to Juno Temple's fabulous fur coat. It was disgustingly cold in London last night when I was leaving, so it was a good choice for keeping warm!

(Press the i button on the slideshow above to view captions)

No comments:

Post a Comment