about tab Find me outfits tab 2 Reviews wishlists

Saturday 23 February 2013

Saturday Style inspiration: Audrey Hepburn

For this weeks style icon, I've gone back in time. I think I'm a little old fashioned, and I think there are some things about the 50's that I feel have definitely been lost over the years.

The major thing that jumps out at me is how stylish everyone was back then. The Men all dressed as men (no meggings or manscara then!) and the ladies were just that, Ladies.

For me, Audrey Hepburn epitomises class and elegance. Her style was so classic, and so many of the outfits she wore are still seen as beautiful today. She knew how to work a Breton stripe, and valued the importance of the LBD, and after seeing the famous Breakfast at Tiffany's dress up close last year, I realised just how amazing her style was.




Another reason Audrey has been back in my life this week is because Galaxy have named her as the face of their newest Campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment